- Why is bias binding called double fold when you only fold it once? I get so confused when instructions call for single fold or double fold bias binding. Especially because when you buy tape at the store--double fold is folded twice!
- I'm putting the finishing touches on my project for Saturday's craft book blog hop. Yes, the directions called for double-fold bias tape. Yes, it did confuse me--again.
- I am thisclose to finishing up my Wonky Pinwheels quilt. It just needs another hour or so of hand-binding tonight. I'm hoping to show it off here tomorrow. I LOVE it.
- I think I'm getting back into my school-year groove of getting stuff done during the day. This surely means I'll get called to sub for the next 3-4 Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- I've been working really hard to make smart food choices and get myself healthy for real this fall. But then I saw these and I want them bad!!
- I mean seriously--are you wiping drool right now, because I am.
- I've got like 6 projects lined up to finish/start when I finish what I'm working on now. I hate having this many projects going at once. I feel tied down. I want to rebel and forget about them all.
- That's probably how I got so many in the first place...
- Halloween is around the corner. I miss making costumes for the kiddos, but I am secretly a little happy to just buy something and have more sewing time for me.
- But that means Christmas is around the corner too and I haven't even thought of making gifts yet. I actually know what I'm making for my Dad--I just have to get around to making it.
- I can't believe I just mentioned Christmas. Not only is it almost 90 degrees outside but I'm not even ready to think about it yet!
- Ok--back to the grindstone before I go pick up the kids from school. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a Finish it Up Friday post!!
What are you thinking about on this random Thursday?
Linked up with Cindy