Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jump in. Jump out. Introduce Yourself!

  Hey everyone and welcome to my blog, Small Town Stitcher.  I’ve thought about starting my own blog for sometime, but never felt like I make enough stuff to show off or had enough to talk about, especially compared to all the great bloggers out there that I keep up with and steal ideas from, I mean get inspiration from!  But the more I thought about it, I realized that blogs aren’t made for competing or for only the best of the best.  If I find something really great or easy or special, there just might be someone else who likes it too.  So this is my journey into blogging, hop on and go for the ride with me if you’d like.  I’ll be showing off crafty things I’ve made, ideas I’ve found, recipes that my family loves and cute pictures of my kids when nothing else comes to mind!  ;)

  I'm still working on the layout of the blog and getting the header a little more me and a little less blogger template, but we'll get there.  For now, I'll leave you with what the header will be when I get a little more blogger savvy...  I've got some projects lined up to show off, and I'd love it if you'd come back and check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Hoooray, welcome to blogging. You will love it and be good at it. Wanna know why I know??? :) First, the comment you left on my blog giveaway still has me laughing (enjoying fall without sweating... I love that, too, though I absolutely love to sweat... in summer, when I can jump in my pool after a long bike ride) and second, you are interesting and write well. So... I will be back!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so let me know...whaddya think!