Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

As 2012 begins, I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck, love and happy sewing.  May this year be filled with smiles, hugs, full stashes, lots of finishes, color combinations that make you smile, and challenges that make you better in life as well as quilting/sewing/knitting, etc.

These are Emma's favorite colors.  My girls has a deep love for purple...the color I stash the least!  ;)

 We spent last night ringing in the new year with good friends, a warm fire and plenty of oysters, chilli, and cheesecake!


We went to Chris' aunt and uncle's house for a very traditional Southern New Year's Day meal for lunch.  Black-eyed peas, greens, and cornbread.  It's to bring you good luck and fortune in the new year.  We'll see...  I've been pretty blessed so far in life, so I'd say it's working for me.  ;)

I'm still cementing my goals and will be back to discuss them with you.  I can't wait to hear yours too.  Let's make this a year where we get to know each other better, support each other more fully, and get a LOT accomplished!

Hope your year is starting off with a bang!  Thanks for stopping by.  :)

5 comments:

  1. I love Em's colors. She's got good taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A New Year's Eve bonfire sounds so fun, Kelli! I miss those New Years foods, too. They don't do that kind of thing up here and Roger was gone all day so I didn't worry about making any for us. Hope our luck isn't too bad! Can't wait to hear your goals for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great plan for 2012 Kelli! Happy New Year!
    That is a cute palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma's color choices - so pretty! :) I can't wait to read your 2012 goals. I've been seeing a lot of those posts popping up in my reader this week, and it's been a lot of fun (and very inspiring) to read what others are planning for their year. You can read about mine here: http://littlepeanutshop.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so let me know...whaddya think!