Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wordless WIP

Nearly wordless...I'm making progress!!






This is a little shamrock I embroidered in one of the big navy sections.  I just thought it would add a little something.
 I'm busy baking and packaging up teacher Christmas presents along with our normal schedule of pitching and karate lessons so I've gotta run...

I'll be back tomorrow to show off some of what we've been up to!

OH!!  And congratulations to Jenny and Stephanie, winners of my SMS Giveaway Day Etsy Gift Cards!  They've been contacted, cards have been delivered and spent already!  That's my kind of shopping.  :)  Thanks to all that entered and especially to those who decided to stick around and make friends.  :)



8 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, so let me know...whaddya think!