So, here's what I've got to offer:
|Does anyone else know why a picture looks perfect until you upload it to blogger and then it become s a little fuzzy and darker? I promise, this pic was perfect beforehand!|
Yes, it's quite a hodge podge of styles. Included are:
1. Almost a yard (33 inches x 44 inches) of a Robert Kaufman print featuring classic and vintage cars. It's black with cars in browns, blues and greens.
2. 2 Licensed Disney fabric pieces perfect for fussy cut or I-spy projects. The purple Tinkerbell piece is roughly 16 x 5 inches with a larger rectangle on one end and features the Never Land Fairies from the new Tinkerbell stories. The second fabric features Lightning McQueen and Mater from the movie Cars. The largest piece is roughly 18 x 13 inches and there are several smaller pieces too.
3. This Moda Turnover from 3 Sisters is the Aviary line featuring soft pastels of roses, paisleys and other romantic prints. (I could write fabric descriptions for a living, right???) There are 80 triangles to make 40 5" half-square triangle blocks.
4. This is most of a fat-quarter bundle from JoAnn Fabrics. I'd say at least half of each fat quarter is still usable, although they're not exactly perfectly rectangular anymore. I've taken a square or rectangle from them for other projects. There are some small scraps included from this bundle as well.
5. A purple blender fabric from JoAnn (I think...I've had this one a LONG time). It's a medium purple color, great for mixing with both light and dark colors. There's nearly an entire yard of this one.
6. I LOVE this beautiful fabric featuring roses. There's about a yard and a half here and, honestly, I went back and forth on giving this one away, but I've had it for nearly 2 years to make a skirt or something out of and still haven't, so I'm sharing. The selvage only says "Jane" so I don't have a manufacturer on this one.
7. These 3 fat quarters are from JoAnn as well. They came in a bundle with some of the fabrics I'm using in my wonky stars quilt. You're welcome to them, they just don't do it for me.
8. This group of 2 fat quarters are reproduction fabrics I received in a giveaway. I LOVE them, but with only the 2, they've just sat in my stash looking sad. Please take them and make something lovely with them.
9. This group is a set of 9 vintage fabrics. I believe they're all fat quarters or close to it, but I've honestly never even really looked at them after I bought them on ebay. Impulse buy... I saw that clock ticking down and had to have them... Oh well, now they can be yours. ;)
BUT, you might not want all of that, right... I understand. Honestly, I'm not sure why I have all of it either.... So, here's what we're going to do: Let me know what you want, just give me the number along with a way to contact you, and I'll do a drawing for each one. If you're the only one who wants that number, then that's simple enough. You can enter to win as many as you want. Hey, maybe you really like my offerings and you want them all...I won't judge! ;)
And...I'm going to throw in an extra option. You can get another entry for each of the numbers you want by being a follower. Just leave a second comment telling me and I'll add your name a second time to each of the groups of fabric you like.
Sound good? Confused? Ready to take some of this off my hands??? Start commenting and let's see what happens. Giveaway will stay open until 8 p.m. on Monday, February 13 EST. And I'm open to mailing this off anywhere. It's my good deed for the month...to spread the happiness of fabric. ;)
And don't forget to head over to Lucy's to see who else has lovely (or fugly) fabric to give away this week!!