Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Here we go

So both kids started back to school today.  I dropped Oren off outside his door and on he went to learn and have fun.  Then I spent a couple of hours volunteering in Emma's room to help her teacher get a few things done.  And now I'm home for a few hours before I go back to town to pick them up.

While I know I will be busy volunteering and running errands during the school day, I have a list as long as my driveway (and that's long) of projects I'd like to get done this school year.  I've got quilts waiting to be quilted. I've got blocks waiting to be sewn together. I've got pieces cut waiting to become blocks.  And I've got fabric sitting around waiting to be cut and then sewn into blocks.

And that doesn't even take into account all of the ideas I've got pinned, written on scraps, bookmarked in magazines and floating around in my head.

So while it's the end of August and not the end of December...I say "Happy New Year" to all Moms sending their kids back to school and hoping for the chance to get something done.

What's your top 5 to-do projects list look like?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My top 5:
    1. Finish a dress for myself with a side zipper
    2. Research and buy a serger (What kind do you have?)
    3. Make a new fall pattern for women.
    4. Sew Catherine a skirt.
    5. Get back to blogging! I 've taken a huge break!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so let me know...whaddya think!