Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Inspiration part 2

 I hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying your Labor Day (even if you had to labor today...)  We're having a quiet day at home, enjoying the cooler weather (and by cooler I mean in the lower 90s!)  I am still dreaming about actual cooler weather...

  Here are a few more inspirational projects and pictures to get you dreaming about fall, too.


Indian Corn - Fall Harvest Time (11x14) Fine Art Nature Photography Print by Shannon Leigh Studios On Etsy
Fine Art via Etsy ($40)


                                              Yummy Acorns  Source: graciousrain.com via Kelli on Pinterest



                                                Fall Embroidery Pillow    Source: kasiascrafts.blogspot.com via Kelli on Pinterest


Fall quilted throw with Chenille accents
Fall Colors Quilt with Chenille Accents via Etsy   ($140)

           Sweatshirt Turned Blazer  Source: dee-construction.blogspot.com via Kelli on Pinterest

  This weekend I've managed to spend some quality time with my favorite (and only) sister, clean out our guest room ('cause we have company coming this coming weekend), and finish up a few more sewing projects...more details soon!  Have a great rest of your Monday and a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images! The outfit in the last picture is stunning!! I want it, especially the mustard little jacket :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration! LOVE that corn. wow

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so let me know...whaddya think!