Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Hi all!!  Ahh, a Wednesday with both finishes and works in progress!  Yay!  I'm really trying to stick to my new stop thinking and get it done plan.  #finishit2013 on Instagram has been a real boost to see what everyone else is finishing up too.

So...for finishes this week I have Hayden's baby quilt and 2 Something New Sampler Blocks.  More info on all of these projects later in the week but here's a sneak peek...


And as for WIPs--the next thing to finish up in my WIP basket is Oren's star quilt.  I'm making him a star quilt for his Star Wars' themed birthday party (2) years ago...  I'm just trying to decide if I want to do all wonky stars or mix it up with lots of different stars...either way this is a project that I've put off starting, so it's time to get it done.

Here are my fabrics.


I'm hoping this one goes quick.

Also on the to-do list are

--Emma's Stargazing Blocks

--The Scraptastic Block for the Something New Sampler.
--My February Lady Sweater (this beast is taking forever!!)

--Sorting my scraps (still....)

So, all in all, I feel like I'm making a dent in my WIP basket while starting some new things at the same time. Ahh, balance.  I wouldn't say I'm there yet, but I feel better about it...

Don't forget to head over to Lee's to see what everyone else is up to this week as well.

WIPWednesday

3 comments:

  1. Well, from your sneak peek your finishes are looking good! Poor Oren, waiting two years for his quilt...Just kidding, I think he'll survive. It sounds like a fun one, though! I think a bunch of different stars sounds fun. Especially some really big ones so it goes together quickly! Can you tell I love star quilts but hate making them? Emma's is looking great so far! Is that the one you asked for in your bee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors you chose for your new quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, I always giggle when I see that hashtag finishit2013. I have to read it twice to get it right, otherwise it has a farm word in it! Mostly that makes me giggle coz really I just need to get busy and finish sh**!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so let me know...whaddya think!